On Wednesday 26 October 2011 the Weston Creek Community Council is hosting a Public Forum on the ACT Government’s Transport for Canberra plan. The Forum will give residents an opportunity to discuss the transport strategy with one of its authors, Kristin Blume from the Environment and Sustainable Development Directorate.
The Public Forum will be held at 7.30pm at the Weston Club, 1 Liardet Street, Weston. If you’re interested in transport issues and seek to influence or know more about the future direction of transport policy in Canberra – come along and have your say!!!
On 7 October 2011 the ACT government launched the Transport for Canberra Draft Policy for public comment. The government is encouraging ACT residents to input into transport strategy, which will guide transport policy and planning in the ACT between now and 2030.
The draft report and information on how to provide feedback as part of the consultation process are available at http://timetotalk.act.gov.au.
Submissions are due by Friday 11 November.
(note - text copied from a post on Riot Act)
- 2016 ACT Election
- Light Rail Construction Timetable
- Light Rail Stage Two to Woden
- Gungahlin to Civic - Capital Metro Route Maps
- Light Rail Master Plan - Network proposal 2015
- Civic - Russell Light Rail extension
- Routes for Light Rail
- Capital Metro
- Capital Metro facts - what we know
- Capital Metro Business Case and Construction reports
- Support for Light Rail
- Canberra and its New Towns - Maps from 1971
- ACT Transport Studies
- Cities similar to Canberra with light rail
- Non Light Rail options
- Media Articles on Light Rail
- Who are ACT Light Rail?
- Contact ACT Light Rail
- Free Stickers
- The Old website