Canberra Loves 40% are holding a public transport forum on Thursday 30 August. There will be several speakers, and also a panel that will field questions.
The main speakers will be Professor Cameron Gordon from UC, Jason Ward from GoldLinq (Gold Coast Light Rail) and Simon Corbell, ACT Transport Minister.
Ian Ruecroft, ACT Light Rail Deputy Chair will be on the panel.
The event will be chaired by Alex Sloan from ABC666 local radio.
I would urge anyone interested in public transport in Canberra to attend, listen and ask questions. Details below.
- 2016 ACT Election
- Light Rail Construction Timetable
- Light Rail Stage Two to Woden
- Gungahlin to Civic - Capital Metro Route Maps
- Light Rail Master Plan - Network proposal 2015
- Civic - Russell Light Rail extension
- Routes for Light Rail
- Capital Metro
- Capital Metro facts - what we know
- Capital Metro Business Case and Construction reports
- Support for Light Rail
- Canberra and its New Towns - Maps from 1971
- ACT Transport Studies
- Cities similar to Canberra with light rail
- Non Light Rail options
- Media Articles on Light Rail
- Who are ACT Light Rail?
- Contact ACT Light Rail
- Free Stickers
- The Old website