- 2016 ACT Election
- Light Rail Construction Timetable
- Light Rail Stage Two to Woden
- Gungahlin to Civic - Capital Metro Route Maps
- Light Rail Master Plan - Network proposal 2015
- Civic - Russell Light Rail extension
- Routes for Light Rail
- Capital Metro
- Capital Metro facts - what we know
- Capital Metro Business Case and Construction reports
- Support for Light Rail
- Canberra and its New Towns - Maps from 1971
- ACT Transport Studies
- Cities similar to Canberra with light rail
- Non Light Rail options
- Media Articles on Light Rail
- Who are ACT Light Rail?
- Contact ACT Light Rail
- Free Stickers
- The Old website
Friday, September 18, 2015
Majority of Canberrans support Capital Metro light rail for Canberra - new poll results
The majority of Canberrans now want a construction of a light rail system. This is reflected in a new poll by Unions ACT. In an online poll of over 1000 Canberrans, 63% now support light rail.
A similar poll conducted by Unions ACT poll in June 2015 found that at that time 46 per cent of Canberrans opposed light rail.
For more frequent updates on Capital Metro and light rail related news, please visit our Facebook page 'Light Rail for Canberra'.