- 2016 ACT Election
- Light Rail Construction Timetable
- Light Rail Stage Two to Woden
- Gungahlin to Civic - Capital Metro Route Maps
- Light Rail Master Plan - Network proposal 2015
- Civic - Russell Light Rail extension
- Routes for Light Rail
- Capital Metro
- Capital Metro facts - what we know
- Capital Metro Business Case and Construction reports
- Support for Light Rail
- Canberra and its New Towns - Maps from 1971
- ACT Transport Studies
- Cities similar to Canberra with light rail
- Non Light Rail options
- Media Articles on Light Rail
- Who are ACT Light Rail?
- Contact ACT Light Rail
- Free Stickers
- The Old website
Monday, April 18, 2016
Capital Metro light rail vehicle depot in Mitchell
Capital Metro is scheduled to begin services in 2019, and it is essential that the new light rail vehicles are housed and supported by maintenance and engineering services. Canberra Metro, the consortium chosen to deliver the project have proposed this depot, which will be built on ACT Government owned land off Flemington Road in Mitchell. Vehicles will enter and exit the depot directly onto Flemington Rd.
As well as this website, the facebook group 'Light Rail for Canberra' carries frequent updates on Capital Metro and light rail related news.