The report 'An Economic and Financial Assessment of the Proposed Gungahlin light Rail Project' can be found here. It was commissioned by the Canberra Liberals, at the request of MLA Alistair Coe.
Feel free to leave a comment and share your opinion with us.
For more frequent updates on Capital Metro and light rail related news, please visit our Facebook page 'Light Rail for Canberra'.
- 2016 ACT Election
- Light Rail Construction Timetable
- Light Rail Stage Two to Woden
- Gungahlin to Civic - Capital Metro Route Maps
- Light Rail Master Plan - Network proposal 2015
- Civic - Russell Light Rail extension
- Routes for Light Rail
- Capital Metro
- Capital Metro facts - what we know
- Capital Metro Business Case and Construction reports
- Support for Light Rail
- Canberra and its New Towns - Maps from 1971
- ACT Transport Studies
- Cities similar to Canberra with light rail
- Non Light Rail options
- Media Articles on Light Rail
- Who are ACT Light Rail?
- Contact ACT Light Rail
- Free Stickers
- The Old website