- 2016 ACT Election
- Light Rail Construction Timetable
- Light Rail Stage Two to Woden
- Gungahlin to Civic - Capital Metro Route Maps
- Light Rail Master Plan - Network proposal 2015
- Civic - Russell Light Rail extension
- Routes for Light Rail
- Capital Metro
- Capital Metro facts - what we know
- Capital Metro Business Case and Construction reports
- Support for Light Rail
- Canberra and its New Towns - Maps from 1971
- ACT Transport Studies
- Cities similar to Canberra with light rail
- Non Light Rail options
- Media Articles on Light Rail
- Who are ACT Light Rail?
- Contact ACT Light Rail
- Free Stickers
- The Old website
Friday, July 3, 2015
Meet ACT Light Rail and get a free sticker!
What are you doing on Sunday morning on July 5th?
If you would like to meet some of the Committee members of ACT Light Rail and pick up one of our free stickers or buttons, come along to the Jamison Markets in Macquarie, Belconnen between 8AM and midday on Sunday.
We will be manning a stall with information about light rail and the Capital Metro project, and handing out stickers and buttons for FREE!
We look forward to talking to the public about the benefits of public transport and the Capital Metro project.
Many thanks to Transit Graphics who donated the design and contributed to printing costs.
Information on the Jamison Trash and Treasure is here.
For more frequent updates on Capital Metro and light rail related news, please visit our Facebook page 'Light Rail for Canberra'.