Minister Meegan Fitzharris has been talking about for a few months has finally gone live. The aim is to collect feedback on our existing service and plan a better future service with integrated buses and light rail.
ACT Light Rail want better public transport, and light rail integrated
with more frequent local buses is the best way for Canberra to
sustainably grow. We have shared our views, why not share yours?
The Transport Survey is at this link.
As well as this website, the facebook group 'Light Rail for Canberra' carries frequent updates on Capital Metro and light rail related news.
- 2016 ACT Election
- Light Rail Construction Timetable
- Light Rail Stage Two to Woden
- Gungahlin to Civic - Capital Metro Route Maps
- Light Rail Master Plan - Network proposal 2015
- Civic - Russell Light Rail extension
- Routes for Light Rail
- Capital Metro
- Capital Metro facts - what we know
- Capital Metro Business Case and Construction reports
- Support for Light Rail
- Canberra and its New Towns - Maps from 1971
- ACT Transport Studies
- Cities similar to Canberra with light rail
- Non Light Rail options
- Media Articles on Light Rail
- Who are ACT Light Rail?
- Contact ACT Light Rail
- Free Stickers
- The Old website